- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place 2 teaspoons of filling in center of a wonton wrapper. (Cover rest of wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.)
- Moisten wrapper edges with water. Fold edge over filling and roll to form a log; twist ends to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place pot stickers on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz each with cooking spray. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place jelly in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave, covered, on high until melted. Stir in vinegar and soy sauce. Serve sauce with pot stickers. Yield: 4 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
Reviews forBaked Pot Stickers with Dipping Sauce
"These were really tasty, however, can anyone tell me how to roll those wrappers???? Can make them into triangles, but no way into rolls and twist the ends!"