- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; drain. Place the rice in an ungreased shallow 3-qt. baking dish; pour orange juice over rice. Top with pork chops and soup. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until pork juices run clear and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBaked Pork Chops
"Oops, for some reason, this only gave 2 stars, I intended on giving 4."
"This recipe was very easy. I can easily see myself doing this again on a busy weeknight."