Baked Orange Roughy with Veggies Recipe
You'll reel in compliments with this easy baked fish dish, promises Shannon Messmer of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. "It's so light and tasty, everyone loves it," she says.
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Combine lemon-pepper and salt; sprinkle over both sides of fillets. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine the mushrooms, onions, tomato and green pepper; spoon over fillets. Combine butter and orange juice; pour over fish and vegetables.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 490 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 163mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 61g protein.
Reviews for Baked Orange Roughy with Veggies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC