Baked Mushroom Rice Pilaf
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Place the first four ingredients in a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 225 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 674mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
May 20, 2019
This rice pilaf is so easy to make and absolutely delicious! I added some dried cherries, which my husband and I really enjoyed.
Jan 25, 2012
This is DELICIOUS. I frequently use fresh mushrooms and change it up with pistachios instead of almonds.
Nov 17, 2010
Very Very Good!