- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1-1/3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. casserole coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBaked Mushroom Rice
"This is quite tasty. I used brown rice and had to adjust the time, though, and add another 20-30 minutes."