- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sherry
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Place chicken in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over chicken. Combine broth and sherry; pour over chicken. Spoon mushrooms over top.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
1 each: 192 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.