Baked Mozzarella Sticks
This is a fantastic, healthier substitute to deep-fried mozzarella sticks. I like to serve the sticks with spaghetti.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 pieces string cheese, cut crosswise in half
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate each tube of dough into eight triangles. Place one halved string cheese at the wide end of each triangle; roll up and seal edges.
- Place 2 in. apart on a foil-lined baking sheet, point side down. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer with 1 tablespoon sauce: 160 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.