Baked Mixed Vegetables
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 55 min.
Makes2 dishes (8 servings each)
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, julienned
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots, zucchini, onions and red peppers. Add the oil, garlic, tarragon, thyme, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Divide between two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Mar 10, 2020
I made this for supper tonight and also added some whole okra and it was easy and delicious! It could easily be made into a full meal by added a meat to it.
Nov 29, 2012
I have made this recipe twice now and it was great both times. I made it just the way the recipe calls for the first time. The second time, I took out the zucchini. I would definitely make it again!