- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBaked Lemon Haddock
"The fish was cooked just right but this topping was just like dumping bread crumbs on the fish. Next time I may try adding more butter ."
"I used real garlic, rosmary, and olive oil 1tsp. I also used 1 Tbsp. of parmesan cheese and gluten free bread crumbs. All I can say is Awesome!"
"The haddock was great, but the topping was too dry. I may try it again but I would use less bread crumbs and more butter."
"I am trying to use more recipes using fish and this one was certainly a good one. We all loved it and the flavour was great. Very simple and easy to make."