Baked in apple cider and orange juice, this tender ham is brushed with a sweet-tangy mustard and marmalade glaze. For more flavor, serve the slices with extra glaze on the side.
Recommended: 70 Impressive Christmas Dinner Ideas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 7 pounds)
- 2 cups apple cider or unsweetened juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/4 in. deep. Add cider and orange juice to pan. Loosely cover ham with foil; bake at 325° for 1 hour. Combine remaining ingredients; brush some over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with glaze. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Baked Ham with Orange Glaze in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p14
Reviews forBaked Ham with Orange Glaze
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2013