Baked in apple cider and orange juice, this tender ham is brushed with a sweet-tangy mustard and marmalade glaze. For more flavor, serve the slices with extra glaze on the side.
Recommended: 70 Impressive Christmas Dinner Ideas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 bone-in fully cooked lean ham (6 to 7 pounds)
- 2 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Trim fat; score surface of ham, making diamond shapes 1/4 in. deep. Add cider and orange juice to pan. Loosely cover ham with foil; bake at 325° for 1 hour. Combine remaining ingredients; brush some over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through, brushing occasionally with glaze. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Baked Ham with Orange Glaze in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p14
Reviews forBaked Ham with Orange Glaze
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2013