Baked Ham Salad Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 6 ounces shaved fully cooked ham, chopped
- 3 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 onion rolls, split
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Stir in the ham, cheese, egg, celery, onion and green pepper. Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each roll bottom; replace tops.
- Wrap individually in heavy-duty foil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 27, 2011
We've had this recipe twice, now! It's top notch! I do leave off the vegetables for the picky eaters in the house.
Jan 29, 2009
I used sweet pickle relish instead of green pepper. My DH does not like green pepper. I cut out the sugar since I used the sweet relish.