Baked Fruit Medley
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set juice aside. Place pears, oranges and lime zest in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and pear juice; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm or chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 298 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (64g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 18, 2014
This is a very easy and delicious recipe. I made this for brunch we had for my mothers birthday. I assembled this the night before and baked it the next morning. I also added fresh blueberries and raspberries to give this more color. This was so tasty, we couldn't stop eating it!!!! Excellent addition to any meal.