Baked Fruit Medley
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set juice aside. Place pears, oranges and lime zest in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and pear juice; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm or chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 298 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (64g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 18, 2014
This is a very easy and delicious recipe. I made this for brunch we had for my mothers birthday. I assembled this the night before and baked it the next morning. I also added fresh blueberries and raspberries to give this more color. This was so tasty, we couldn't stop eating it!!!! Excellent addition to any meal.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.