Baked Fish Fillets
Seasoned with garlic, onion and citrus, these baked fish fillets are moist and tasty, and they look especially pretty on a colorful bed of shredded carrots.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender; remove from the heat. Stir in parsley and orange zest.
- Place halibut in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion mixture. Combine orange and lemon juices; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and lemon-pepper. Cover and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts4-1/2 ounce-weight: 202 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
Originally published as Sunshine Halibut in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
Quick and Healthy Meals for January 7-11: Garlic Chicken, Lemon Pork, Quinoa Unstuffed Peppers and More