Baked Fish Fillets
Seasoned with garlic, onion and citrus, these baked fish fillets are moist and tasty, and they look especially pretty on a colorful bed of shredded carrots.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender; remove from the heat. Stir in parsley and orange zest.
- Place halibut in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion mixture. Combine orange and lemon juices; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and lemon-pepper. Cover and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts4-1/2 ounce-weight: 202 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
Originally published as Sunshine Halibut in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition