- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strip
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat two 4-oz. ramekins with cooking spray; break an egg into each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon milk over each egg. Combine cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over eggs. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBaked Eggs with Cheddar and Bacon for Two
"Made this recipe for my husband and he ate the whole thing and loved it. He still cant believe it was actually healthy."
"Simple & delicious. Next time will use equivalent of pre-cooked real bacon bits for an even speedier meal."