- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bacon strips
- Coat four 4-oz. ramekins with cooking spray; break an egg into each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon milk over each egg. Combine the cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over eggs. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBaked Eggs with Cheddar and Bacon
"good one and tasty"
"This is one of my favorite breakfast treats. The nutrition is there (bacon and eggs), yet the fat is limited. Nice!"
"Try making them in muffin tins if you don't have ramekins. Works great! Good with a little chopped ham mixed in, too."