- 1/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh fruit, optional
- In a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish, toss the croutons, ham and butter. Break the eggs carefully on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Serve with fresh fruit if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forBaked Eggs and Ham
"I made this the other day for my parents it is super easy. I used Canadian bacon and light English whole-grain Toasted muffins instead of croutons. I also used 2% cheddar cheese. Is the calories ."
"We liked this one. I used country ham"