Baked Eggs and Ham
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh fruit, optional
- In a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish, toss the croutons, ham and butter. Break the eggs carefully on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 333 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 472mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Jun 9, 2017
I made this the other day for my parents it is super easy. I used Canadian bacon and light English whole-grain Toasted muffins instead of croutons. I also used 2% cheddar cheese. Is the calories .
Jul 20, 2014
We liked this one. I used country ham
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.