Baked Creole Shrimp Recipe
A friend shared this recipe with me after tinkering with different ways to prepare freshly-caught shrimp. Here in the South, we bake the shrimp unpeeled.
- 2-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2 medium lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Place shrimp in a 3-qt. baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour over shrimp.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400°, for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove with a slotted spoon to a serving platter. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 pound: 424 calories, 32g fat (19g saturated fat), 362mg cholesterol, 1412mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Baked Creole Shrimp
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC