Baked Corn Casserole
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese. Stir in the kernel corn, cream-style corn, chilies and onion; mix well. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in half of the fried onions. Sprinkle remaining fried onions on top. Bake 15 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 188 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 27, 2017
I only used one package of cream cheese and cut down on the butter. This is a must have for every turkey dinner. Wonderful recipe!!
Mar 31, 2015
I didn't put the chopped onion in, my little ones don't like it, and this did not turn out well.
May 17, 2010
This was a hit with my dinner guests--it was a welcome change to the scalloped corn we normally have.
Mar 13, 2008
I made this side dish for a Christmas buffet. I got rave reviews! When I rsvp to parties and am ask " what I can bring?", it's been that "corn casserole" every time,