Baked Corn Casserole
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese. Stir in the kernel corn, cream-style corn, chilies and onion; mix well. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in half of the fried onions. Sprinkle remaining fried onions on top. Bake 15 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 188 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 27, 2017
I only used one package of cream cheese and cut down on the butter. This is a must have for every turkey dinner. Wonderful recipe!!
Mar 31, 2015
I didn't put the chopped onion in, my little ones don't like it, and this did not turn out well.
May 17, 2010
This was a hit with my dinner guests--it was a welcome change to the scalloped corn we normally have.
Mar 13, 2008
I made this side dish for a Christmas buffet. I got rave reviews! When I rsvp to parties and am ask " what I can bring?", it's been that "corn casserole" every time,