Baked Chicken Egg Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes8 egg rolls
- 1-1/3 cups chopped fresh broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 140 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 24, 2016
These are pretty good and not too difficult to make.
Apr 2, 2015
Easy to make & delicious!
Mar 25, 2014
These tasted so good. I used to work in a Chinese restaurant that had the best egg rolls. Since moving to North Carolina the egg rolls I have had here just are so bland. These have a very similar flavor to the ones I fell in love with. The only thing I did differently is I used the broccoli slaw mix found in the fresh produce section of the grocery store instead of broccoli stir fry mix, because the slaw mix is shredded.
Jan 3, 2014
this is a great recipe. i liked that idea tobake rather then fry the eggrolls. i would use ground pork rather then chicken for a different twist on this recipe
Apr 13, 2012
only thing i did diffrent is i got the cabbage mix pre package and added that also
Apr 15, 2010
I am so glad to see this recipe! We love egg rolls & how convenient to make them at home with little cost! I am going to try using soft shells like I was going to make taco's. Hope it works or, turns out good!
Jan 5, 2010
had to hit the required areas....I would make these again..and have been for about 15 years now....but I use 4% ground beef, minced onion, finely chopped celery ribs, shredded carrots and shredded cabbage and only pepper as the seasoning....and we dip them in green taco sauce...not a big fan of soy sauce....so that never goes into my eggroll meat...so way less sodium for us...
Jan 5, 2010
These were great . The whole family loved them. I used bbq oriental style pork instead of chicken.
Dec 5, 2009
very healthy thanks!
Jul 30, 2009
I always deep fry mine. Can't wait to try this. Sounds alot healthier. Happy CookingGizmogirl