Baked Chicken Amandine
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 to 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. In a bowl, combine soup and mayonnaise; spoon over the broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine the crackers and butter; sprinkle over the cheese. Top with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 586 calories, 48g fat (15g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 814mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Jan 22, 2014
This recipe was very good. My husband used all the sliced almonds in his granola so I didn't have any of those, but it was still very good. And I used freshly steamed broccoli instead of frozen/thawed broccoli. Hats off to the cook/author of this recipe. My daughter even asked me to make it for her boyfriend- ya know it's good when it rates serving when wanting to impress.
Nov 3, 2011
Easy, good taste ,good for company dinner
Jan 27, 2011
This recipe was easy to make! My husband was surprised at how good it was & said I needed to make it again!! I might would add a little salt & pepper to the chicken for a little extra seasoning - but all in all...very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.