- 2 pounds medium carrots, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts and coconut. Sprinkle over carrot mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
1 cup: 414 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.