I consider this the perfect sweet and savory peach-season appetizer—especially when served with almond cookie crackers. —Brianne Boyer, Irvine, California
Recommended: 50 Vintage Desserts Worth Trying Today
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 3 small peaches, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- Thinly sliced fresh basil leaves, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Place Brie in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Top and surround Brie with peaches. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons honey. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until edges of Brie are lightly browned.
- Transfer Brie to a serving plate and spoon peaches over top. Drizzle with remaining honey and sprinkle with basil if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Baked Brie with Peaches and Honey in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p227