- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine mayonnaise and milk. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and onion powder. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes. Turn over; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBaked Breaded Chicken
"I also added parmesan and italian seasoning and salt & pepper after cooking. Took longer to bake but was delicious. Making it with spaghetti tonight"
"Great taste. And fast & easy to make"
"This recipe is excellent. I used it for a Sunday get-together, and my guests loved it!"
"The flavor was pretty good. For some reason or other, it took longer than the 20-25 minute cooking time (larger chicken pieces? oven issues?). Will try again."
"I altered it with sprinkled parmasean cheese and italian spices-yummy and tender!"
"this recipe has way too much mayonnaise in it. This was not good. The mayonnaise/milk mixture needs to be thinner and not so goopy."