- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) baked beans
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews forBaked Bean Chili
"This was super easy and pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking. Was I supposed to drain the baked beans??? I didn't add all the tomato & V8 juice because I didn't want it to be too watery."
"great meal added chili rotel tomatoes and onions great recipe"
"This has been my family's favorite chili recipe for years!"
"My husband really enjoyed this meal. It was simple to make. I plan on making this for a church pot luck."
"Suggestions I have would be use 2 cans of baked beans, that might cut back on the sweetness. Use the baked beans seasoned with onion, and add 1 bell pepper."
"Was good but very different from tradional chili."