Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 20 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 10 uncooked sea scallops, halved
- 10 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- Lemon Wedges
- Fold a spinach leaf around each scallop half. Wrap bacon over spinach and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet or broiler pan.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Remove toothpick. Squeeze lemon over each. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 145 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 206mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 14, 2012
What a nice change with the spinach! Added more flavour and texture. Definately on my make again list!
Feb 15, 2011
I made these for a Christmas open house I had. Everyone LOVED them! I used the mini scallops and made 4 times as many as this recipe - really yummy