Bacon-Wrapped Beef Patties
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 10 min./BATCH
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 10 bacon strips
- 10 hamburger buns, split, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into ten 3/4-in.-thick patties. Wrap each patty with a bacon strip; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Grill patties, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and a thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks. Serve on buns if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 464 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 839mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Feb 22, 2013
Made these tonight - very moist and flavorful! Will definitely make again! Cooked on the BBQ, served on a sesame bun with grilled fresh pineapple slices ontop - mmmm!
Feb 2, 2009
I was really surprised to see the previous rating of "1". My family loved these burgers. They are juicy and flavorful. I did reduce the Worcestershire to 2 T. as I thought 3 would be a little too much. The result was delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.