Bacon-Wrapped Beef Patties
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 10 min./BATCH
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 10 bacon strips
- 10 hamburger buns, split, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into ten 3/4-in.-thick patties. Wrap each patty with a bacon strip; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Grill patties, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and a thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks. Serve on buns if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 464 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 839mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 22, 2013
Made these tonight - very moist and flavorful! Will definitely make again! Cooked on the BBQ, served on a sesame bun with grilled fresh pineapple slices ontop - mmmm!
Feb 2, 2009
I was really surprised to see the previous rating of "1". My family loved these burgers. They are juicy and flavorful. I did reduce the Worcestershire to 2 T. as I thought 3 would be a little too much. The result was delicious!