Bacon Veggie Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 3 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings. In the drippings, cook zucchini, onion, jalapeno, tomato and bouillon for 5-10 minutes or until zucchini is almost tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Spoon down the center of tortillas and roll up.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Jan 23, 2016
This is sooooo good. Even if I don't have tortillas, it's yummy to eat out of a bowl, especially with some sour cream. Lost this recipe and couldn't remember where I had gotten it from - so happy I checked this site and found it!! Definitely on my Pinterest Board
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.