- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 3 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings. In the drippings, cook zucchini, onion, jalapeno, tomato and bouillon for 5-10 minutes or until zucchini is almost tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Spoon down the center of tortillas and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBacon Veggie Roll-Ups
"This is sooooo good. Even if I don't have tortillas, it's yummy to eat out of a bowl, especially with some sour cream. Lost this recipe and couldn't remember where I had gotten it from - so happy I checked this site and found it!! Definitely on my Pinterest Board"