We love this wonderful salad that tastes like a piled-high BLT without the time or effort. Plus, you can make it hours ahead and keep it in the fridge till serving time. —Denise Thurman, Columbia, Missouri
Featured In: 20 Favorite BLT Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce blend and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon-Tomato Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews forBacon-Tomato Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2014
"quick and simple to make. It's especially refreshing on a hot day. I substituted Vidalia Onion dressing for he coleslaw dressing."
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2014
"It's even better the next day."