Bacon Salisbury Steak Recipe
- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strip, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1. In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in parsley and onion. Shape into a patty; coat with flour. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towel to drain.
- 2. In the drippings, brown the patty on both sides. Add gravy and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Top with bacon. Yield: 1 serving.
4 ounce-weight: 443 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 1410mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Salisbury Steak
"could you please tell me what Verstile beef Mix is? vonoepen"