Bacon Salisbury Steak
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 bacon strip, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in parsley and onion. Shape into a patty; coat with flour. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towel to drain.
- In the drippings, brown the patty on both sides. Add gravy and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Top with bacon.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 443 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 1410mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
May 18, 2013
vonoepen, Versatile Beef Mix is a mixture of egg, bead crumbs , milk,salt dried thyme, pepper and ground beef, The link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Versatile-Beef-MixIt may be used to prepare the following recipes: Easy Meatball Stew, Easy Spaghetti with Meatballs, Microwave Meat Loaf and Bacon Salisbury Steak
Apr 12, 2013
could you please tell me what Verstile Beef Mix is? vonoepen
Jan 15, 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.