Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 48 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- Additional sliced green onions, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the cheddar cheese, bacon, peanuts and onions. Spread over bread. Sprinkle with additional onions if desired.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 236 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 29, 2014
Mine didn't look as pretty as the picture, but they were tasty
Jun 7, 2014
These were okay......a little bland. I'll make them again but will add......something to make them a little more flavorful.
Nov 23, 2009
This is the ONE appetizer that is a must for every Christmas! My family starts reminding me to make it for Christmas in October. Sometimes I use pecans instead of peanuts. There are never any leftovers.
Feb 19, 2009
1/4 tsp. garlic powder.