Bacon-Ranch Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 2 hours
Makes24 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups bacon ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, salad dressing and milk until blended. Stir in cheese, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, bacon and green onions. Transfer to a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 7, 2016
Made for Christmas Eve and it was a big hit. Everyone loved it. Served with pita crackers and garlic bagel chips. This will now be my go to dip. Had to use canned chopped/diced tomato and perfection. Try it... you wont be disappointed!