Bacon Ranch Dip
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 172 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 542mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 30, 2013
I love this recipe! I make 1/2 with bacon and 1/2 without for my vegetarian friends. It's easy to make and people are always surprised when I tell them I've used low-fat/non-fat ingredients.
Dec 3, 2011
Nov 24, 2011
This was the big hit of the day!
Sep 5, 2011
Very Very Good. I served this at a family picknic every really liked it.
Dec 29, 2010
Fixes this for an addition to our Christmas dinner this year. The whole family loved it! We'll be making this from now on. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Jan 3, 2010
New Years Eve i tried some bacon ranch dip and loved it... i wasnt able to find the kind i tried in the store, so i decided to make my own. This recipe was soo much better! YUM! I love that its low calorie (unless you eat it all) haha...and its great with multi grain chips.