- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews forBacon Ranch Dip
"I love this recipe! I make 1/2 with bacon and 1/2 without for my vegetarian friends. It's easy to make and people are always surprised when I tell them I've used low-fat/non-fat ingredients."
"This was the big hit of the day!"
"Very Very Good. I served this at a family picknic every really liked it."
"New Years Eve i tried some bacon ranch dip and loved it... i wasnt able to find the kind i tried in the store, so i decided to make my own. This recipe was soo much better! YUM! I love that its low calorie (unless you eat it all) haha...and its great with multi grain chips."