- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- Dash pepper
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk and butter. Add biscuit mix and pepper; cover and process for 15 seconds. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBacon Quiche
"So easy to make and tasty too! I added a little extra bacon and cheese on top. My family loved it. Will definitely make this again."
"Perfect and so easy to make."
"Very tasty, very easy, very good!! Thx for a great recipe. I add, onions, green pepers, bacon and cheese. Yummy!!"
"Very Light and Tasty."
"I made this on mothers day for our brunch.Everyone loved it."
" sounds like an IMPOSSIBLE bisquick pie to me...and yummy sounding too....