Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 bacon strips
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp;drain on paper towels. Brown potatoes and onion in drippings. In a bowl, beat eggs; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes; cook and stir until eggs are set. Crumble bacon and stir into eggs. Sprinkle with cheese. Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon egg mixture down center of tortillas; fold in sides of tortilla. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 470 calories, 29g fat (12g saturated fat), 183mg cholesterol, 749mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 24, 2014
Very quick and wonderful. I add extra bacon because I have a teenage boy and you can never have too much bacon!
Nov 3, 2013
Use southwestern-style potatoes if you can find them for extra flavor!
Oct 17, 2011
I make this quite often. I change it by using small little potatoes that are sliced. I also use real onions.