- 8 bacon strips
- 1-1/2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp;drain on paper towels. Brown potatoes and onion in drippings. In a bowl, beat eggs; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes; cook and stir until eggs are set. Crumble bacon and stir into eggs. Sprinkle with cheese. Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon egg mixture down center of tortillas; fold in sides of tortilla. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forBacon-Potato Burritos
"Very quick and wonderful. I add extra bacon because I have a teenage boy and you can never have too much bacon!"
"Use southwestern-style potatoes if you can find them for extra flavor!"
"I make this quite often. I change it by using small little potatoes that are sliced. I also use real onions."