Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add the mushrooms, garlic powder and bacon.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place slices cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 211 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 31, 2014
Delicious appetizer. I made these without the mushrooms and there were none left!
Apr 25, 2011
Made ahead, reheated very nicely!
Dec 29, 2010
I made this for Christmas and everyone loved them so much that I was unable to keep the platter full and I eventually ran out with people asking for more
Oct 9, 2009
is great and easy!!! the taste is really good, i make with out mushroom, the flavor is really good.