Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with dressing, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 379 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Jan 26, 2011
I had to try this pizza as I couldn't quite imagine the ranch dressing in place of traditional sauce. I opted to use imitation bacon and added cheddar cheese as well. In one word: fantastic! The tomatoes kept me from missing tomato-based sauce and the ranch added a zip to the pizza. This recipe is definitely worth trying.