Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with dressing, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 379 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 26, 2011
I had to try this pizza as I couldn't quite imagine the ranch dressing in place of traditional sauce. I opted to use imitation bacon and added cheddar cheese as well. In one word: fantastic! The tomatoes kept me from missing tomato-based sauce and the ranch added a zip to the pizza. This recipe is definitely worth trying.