Bacon N Egg Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Eggland's Best eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 273 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 566mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 6, 2012
I made this for our youth group breakfast. I also added sausage and extra cheese. My kids and I love putting salsa on top. It was an absolute hit for all 55 kids and adults.