Bacon N Egg Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 273 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 566mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 13g protein.
Jan 6, 2012
I made this for our youth group breakfast. I also added sausage and extra cheese. My kids and I love putting salsa on top. It was an absolute hit for all 55 kids and adults.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.