Bacon ‘n’ Egg Biscuits
On busy mornings, Katie can fix these tasty sandwiches in about 15 minutes. "While the flaky biscuits bake, cook the eggs and warm up precooked bacon," she suggests. "Then add cheese for a homemade in-hand breakfast."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups Buttermilk Biscuit Baking Mix
- 7 tablespoons water
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 8 bacon strips, halved and cooked
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and water just until blended. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a lightly floured 3-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs. Split the biscuits; fill each with a slice of cheese, scrambled egg and two bacon pieces.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.