Bacon Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, halved
- 1. Shape beef mix into a loaf; place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with tomato sauce.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Cook bacon until almost done; place over loaf. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
1 slice: 226 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Meat Loaf
"No bread crumbs, no eggs what holds it together?"
"This is an awesome meat loaf, juicy and very tasty. I highly recommend it."