- 4 cups grated cooked potatoes
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBacon Hash Brown Bake
"Simple. We ate with brown sugar glazed ham. The sweet from the ham and the seasoning from these potatoes went well together. They may also be a really good side to steak. My husband put ketchup on his hash browns but I ate just as the were."
"Outrageously delicious! So easy to prepare!"
"I omitted the onion in place of a sprinkle of minced dried onion because my son will not eat onions."