Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3/4 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Sour cream and additional chopped green onions, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir in muffin mix and bacon. Fold in 1/4 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and green onions if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without optional ingredients): 432 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 711mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Dec 25, 2014
I made this for Christmas dinner today and most of us really liked it. My husband wouldn't even try it but everyone else thought it was good. It reminded me of a giant corn fritter!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.