Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) cornbread/muffin mix
- 3/4 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Sour cream and additional chopped green onions, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir in muffin mix and bacon. Fold in 1/4 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and green onions if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without optional ingredients): 432 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 711mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 25, 2014
I made this for Christmas dinner today and most of us really liked it. My husband wouldn't even try it but everyone else thought it was good. It reminded me of a giant corn fritter!