Bacon-Chive Tossed Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 4 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and chives. In a salad bowl, toss the lettuce, onion, cheese and bacon. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 188 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 452mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 26, 2011
This was good but I couldn't find the dressing... Substituted Ranch instead...
Aug 8, 2011
This salad was good, but I could not find the Parmesan/Romano dressing so I substituted a Parmesan Peppercorn. It sounded good but tasted sour. I will try a different brand next time.