Bacon Cheese Stromboli
Abby Thompson of Madison Heights, Virginia uses refrigerated pizza dough to speed up preparation of this bacon-filled breakfast stromboli. "Our kids love cheesy slices with salsa and sour cream," she reports.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar (12 ounces) salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- On an ungreased baking sheet, roll the dough into a 12-in. circle. One one half of dough, sprinkle cheeses and bacon to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake at 425° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 389 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 1222mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.