- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar (12 ounces) salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- On an ungreased baking sheet, roll the dough into a 12-in. circle. One one half of dough, sprinkle cheeses and bacon to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Bake at 425° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBacon Cheese Stromboli
"i spread a little of the salsa on the dough before i aded the cheese and bacon, then followed the rest as written was wonderful!!!"