Bacon Cheese Strips
These cheesy bacon strips are super for breakfast or as an appetizer. For years, they've been a hit with my family and my women's club. —Linn Morrison, Mesilla Park, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 5 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 bread slices, crusts removed and toasted
- Paprika, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Stir in bacon. Spread over toast. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Cut each slice of toast into three strips. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.